The Beauty Lash Pillow for Lash Extension is an ergonomic neck contour pillow that is designed for comfort and pain relief. It is perfect for use in beauty salons, as it measures the size of your salon chair. The updated beauty salon pillow has a modified design that avoids loose shape problems. The pillowcase is made of soft velvet, and the high density sponge core pillow is friendly and comfortable to the skin.
- Neck pillow that is ergonomically curved and contoured
Orthopedically designed, eyelash extension pillows contour pillows for support and pain relief, providing maximum comfort in stretching applications. The perfect lash pillow for salon chairs. Measure your chair. (Only the pillow does not have a stand, but you can purchase a stand in our store.)
- Salon pillow set with multiple uses
With a professional eyelash extensions pillow.tweezer stand, which is helpful for safe placement of tools. Also, the U-shaped design keeps the head level when lying flat to avoid head movement during lash extension extensions.
- suitable for all sleeping positions
This sleeping pillow, eyelash extension pillow, is ergonomically designed with curves to fit all sleeping positions. Whether you have a side or back pillow, it will help you fall asleep without neck stiffness or shoulder pain. Breathe more smoothly before bedtime.
- Pillow size
Pillow size: 19.6 x 7.8 x 4.7 inches
Top 10 things that new lash extension business owners need to know
1. Lash extensions are not one-size-fits-all. There are many different types and styles of lash extensions, so it’s important to consult with a professional to find the right ones for your individual look.
2. The initial investment for lash extensions can be significant, but it’s important to remember that they are a long-term beauty investment. Proper care and maintenance will help them last longer and keep them looking their best.
3. Lash extensions require regular upkeep. They need to be brushed and cleaned regularly, and touch-ups are typically necessary every 2-3 weeks to maintain their fullness and thickness.
4. Lash extensions are not waterproof. Avoid getting them wet for the first 24 hours after application, and avoid using mascara or other eye makeup on them.
5. There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to applying lash extensions. It takes practice to get the hang of it, but once you do, it’s a relatively easy process.
6. Lash extensions can be damaged by over-the-counter beauty products. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubs on your lashes, as they can strip away the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall out prematurely.
7. Not everyone is a candidate for lash extensions. If you have very thin or short lashes, they may not be able to support the weight of an extension.
8. Lash extensions are high-maintenance. Between regular touch-ups and special care, they require more time and effort than traditional false lashes.
9. They’re not cheap. Lash extensions typically cost anywhere from $100-$300, depending on the type and style of lashes you choose.
10. But they’re worth it. When done correctly, lash extensions can give you the beautiful, voluminous lashes you’ve always dreamed of!
How to choose the right beauty pillow for your lash extensions
When choosing a beauty pillow for your lash extensions,there are a few things you need to consider.The size of the pillow is important, as you want it to be big enough so that your head and neck can fully rest on it. The shape of the pillow is also important, as you want it to be ergonomically designed to support your neck and spine. The material of the pillow is also important, as you want it to be made from natural materials such as cotton or bamboo, which will be gentle on your skin and hair. The firmness of the pillow is also important, as you may prefer a soft or firm pillow depending on your preference. Lastly, the price of the pillow is also an important factor to consider. You want to find a pillow that is affordable but also of good quality.
How to apply lash extensions
There are a few things you need to know before applying lash extensions:
- Make sure your lashes are clean and free of oils or mascara.
- Apply a thin layer of adhesive to the lash band.
- Wait for the adhesive to become tacky before applying the extension.
- Gently press the extension onto the lash band, making sure there is good contact.
- If needed, use a pair of tweezers to adjust the position of the extension.
- Repeat until all extensions have been applied.
Once you have applied the extensions, it’s important to take care of them properly:
- Avoid getting them wet.
- Avoid using oil-based products on them.
- Gently brush them daily to keep them looking neat.
With proper care, your lash extensions can last for several weeks. Enjoy your beautiful new lashes!
Dos and Don’ts of Lash Extensions
When it comes to lash extensions, there are a few dos and don’ts you should keep in mind to ensure beautiful, long-lasting lashes.
- Choose a style. There are many different lash extension styles to choose from, so find one that best suits your desired look.
- Go to a professional. It’s important to get your lash extensions applied by a professional in order to avoid any damage to your natural lashes.
- Be gentle. Gently brush your lash extensions with a clean, soft toothbrush every morning and evening to keep them looking their best.
- Pick or pull at your lash extensions. This can cause damage to your natural lashes and cause the extensions to fall out prematurely.
- Use oil-based products. Oil-based cleansers, makeup removers, and moisturizers can break down the adhesive used to apply lash extensions, causing them to fall out.
- Sleep on your stomach. Sleeping on your stomach can crush your lash extensions and cause them to come out. Try sleeping on your back or side instead.
- Get them wet. Avoid getting your lash extensions wet, as this can cause the adhesive to loosen and the extensions to fall out.
Following these simple dos and don’ts will help you achieve beautiful, long-lasting lash extensions. For more information on how to take care of your lash extensions, contact your local professional lash extensionist.